Ministry of Labor. The Department of Labor Protection and Welfare. Proposed projects to fund labor into consideration of Cabinet. The Cabinet resolved on 20 June 2538 agreed in principle to fund the project labor. In the manner of working capital. Act 2491 BC treasury reserves to loans via the labor savings cooperatives. Or Credit Union Cooperative in the workplace, business and state enterprises. The objective is.
1. To develop a revenue turnover of labor.
2. To promote savings. And economic security for labor.
3. To finance the removal of debt outside of the labor system.
Budget funds for labor.
Bureau of the Budget has determined the allocation of budget to fund the initial 100 million baht in 2539 and to date there has been a total budget 240 million baht.
Agencies responsible for labor funds.
Agencies responsible for the fund ordinary laborer. The Division of Labor Welfare. Department of Labor Protection and Welfare. Ministry of Labor. Contact the regional office for Labor Protection and Welfare Cooperative is located in the province.
Fund management to labor.
Funds managed by the labor board to fund the labor of 15 people including the Chairman of the undersecretary of the Ministry of Labor. Representative government is involved. Ministry of Finance. Bureau of the Budget. Cooperative Promotion Department. Social Security office. In addition, a representative party employer. Department employee representatives. Qualified financial accounting of bank or cooperative. The Director-General of the Department of Labor Protection and Welfare Committee and a secretary. Director, Division of Welfare and Labor Committee and as Assistant Secretary. Committee fund. To a policy management fund. Loan approval and considered in other relevant authority. And has set a subcommittee of the 2.
• Loan Fund Committee to consider the use of labor to serve 9 people consider a request to borrow from the fund. Guidelines set forth in the proposed regulations, including those considered to have the authority to approve loans within the limits set commission.
• Promotion and Development Committee to fund a labor of 5 people to promote development and dissemination of operational funds for labor. Collaboration to fund operations. Benefit labor objectives. And enhance the financial welfare. And savings cooperatives established presence in the workplace.
Who has the right to borrow funds from labor.
Who have the right to borrow from the fund. The savings cooperatives and state enterprises in workplace affairs. And Credit Cooperative Union of the employees. Or employers with employees under the law on cooperatives. The member with the labor laws that protect workers. Or by labor law. And must qualify as a cooperative is that the New accounting period, then at least 1 fiscal year and through the inspection and certification of inspectors account.
Location requests to borrow funds for labor.
Savings cooperatives or cooperative credit unions in the workplace, the loan will be. Money from the fund to each applicant has no more than 20 million baht loan applicant is the following.
• Central Labor Welfare Division, filed a class 3 Department of Labor Protection and Welfare. Ministry of Labor.
Din Daeng, Bangkok.
• regional office filed the Labor Protection and Welfare Cooperative is located in the province.
Collateral to borrow funds.
• Committee and Board of Cooperative Savings Guarantee.
Loan approval authority.
• Committee to fund labor. Authority to approve loans up to a limit of 5 million baht maximum of 20 million baht.
• Sub-Committee considered a loan to fund labor. Have the authority to approve loans within the limits exceeding 5 million baht.