Mr. Jarin Chakkaphark, Permanent Secretary of Labor, Mr. Anurak Tossarat, Director General, Department of Employment, Top executives of the Ministry of Labor, Provincial Governors of all provinces, Heads of Provincial Government, Ambassador of Thailand, Ambassadors Cambodian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Lao PDR, Thailand, ILO, and International Organization for Migration. (IOM) attended. H.E. Police General Adul Sangsingkeo, Minister of Labor said after the release of the plan. The operation said. The government under the leadership of General Prayut Chansa, Prime Minister and Head of National Peace Corps. 33/2017. The waiver of 1,999,240 migrant workers has been registered and prove the nationality to be completed within the specified period. Currently, 1,187,411 nationalities have been proven. The remaining 811,829 people have not yet proved their nationality due to delays in management and restrictions on the country of origin. The lack of a unified database and a lack of coordination between agencies and international origin. The need to adjust the operating system to be more effective. On 16 January 2018, the Cabinet approved the extension of the period of verification of nationality, foreign workers, Cambodian, Laos and Myanmar, to the date of 30 June 2018, in support of the Cabinet resolution. The Ministry of Labor has developed a plan to support the verification of the nationality of 3 foreign workers (Cambodian, Laos and Myanmar) and issue a work permit for the foreign worker. On the labor side, General Pravit Wongsuwan, Deputy Prime Minister, approved the plan. The policy has been put in place for all agencies to cooperate in the implementation to drive the plan to fulfill the objectives. Ministry of Labour has guidelines for increasing the efficiency of management in order to facilitate, reduce the time, reduce the process and proceed efficiently and transparently.
1. Establishment of a Center for Operations Management of Aliens in the Center, with the Permanent Secretary for Labor as the Director of the Center. It has the authority to oversee the operation of the One Stop Service (OSS) and the Center for Operations Management of the Aliens in the country as a whole.
2. Establishment of Committee for the Management of Foreign Workers in Thailand The provincial governor is the president. For Bangkok, the Director-General of the Department of Employment is responsible for overseeing, monitoring, and implementing the One Stop Service (OSS) and the Operations Center for the Management of Foreign Workers at the provincial level
3. Establishment of the Center for Management of the Operation of Aliens in Bangkok, and the Center for Operations Management of the Aliens of the Province. There are 11 centers in the country. The Inspector General at the Ministry of Labor appointed the Director of the Center.
4. One stop service (OSS) in Bangkok. The Director-General of the Department of Employment is Director of the Center and in every province to prepare or update the register and apply for a work permit. The governor is the director of the center (CEO)
5. Coordinate with Cambodian, Laos and Myanmar ambassadors on the effective management of nationality verification by adding staff, equipment, tools to carry out.
Minister of Labor added that The Tritep Divisions will speed up the naturalization process. This is a work of the integrated work of the relevant agencies to ensure the efficient operation of the Ministry of Interior, Royal Thai Police Ministry of Public Health Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the private sector, including the country of origin to allow migrant workers who work in Thailand to work in the country and work legally. As a result, the management of migrant workers working in Thailand has been recognized internationally.